These booking terms & conditions apply to all bookings made after 1st
November 2022, whether they are completely new bookings or transfers of credits for bookings cancelled or moved.
Holidays within the UK by UK nationals can be covered by holiday insurance, just like foreign travel. Please make sure you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover your holiday at Deepdale, for your own peace of mind and financial protection.
The required deposit must be received by us before we can confirm your
booking, but once your holiday has been confirmed, it forms a binding contract
between us, and the following conditions form the basis of this.
The management reserve the right to refuse any booking without explanation.
- Deepdale Camping & Rooms safety and other rules must be observed
at all times. Please be aware that the premises is adjacent to Deepdale
Farm, a working arable farm. This means that at various times of the year,
farm vehicles and machinery will be operating.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss of or damage to goods, or
injury or death to persons, to the extent that such liability can be
lawfully excluded. Cars, cycles, vehicles, and tents, together with their
contents and any accessories are left at your own risk. We cannot be held
responsible for any loss of or damage from or to any vehicle or its contents
- We are not liable for refunds, or expenses you incur, in the event we are prevented from fulfilling your Booking as a result of circumstances beyond our control. Such circumstances shall include (but will not be limited to) war, terrorism, serious crime, industrial action, flooding, natural disaster, epidemics or such similar events ("Force Majeure"). We recommend that you have adequate holiday insurance in place to cover this.
- The following condition applies if we are not able to accommodate your
booking due to Coronavirus or other government 'lockdown' restrictions, or if
you are not able to attend due to restrictions in other countries or because
you need to self-isolate: In the event of you having to cancel due to Coronavirus restrictions or for self-isolation, you will have the
flexibility to move the booking to alternative available dates within 18
months of the start date of your holiday with no additional charges.
If you choose a date where the same accommodation is only available at a
higher price, the additional prevailing rate for the stay will be due.
The flexible rebooking policy is only available for cancellations related to
genuine Coronavirus restrictions. Flexible rebooking is not available
for cancellations related to weather or other reasons.
If we are subject to closure or other Coronavirus restrictions and are
unable to host your holiday, as an alternative to the option of rearranging
your stay, you will have the option of a refund of your booking payments.
- No refunds will be offered if you cannot complete your stay for any other reason.
- We regret that deposits and other monies paid are
non-refundable/transferable, except on the following basis:
For cancellations more than 30 days prior to your arrival date, 80% of the total cost of your booking will be refunded.
For cancellations less than 30 days prior to your arrival date, no refund will be provided.
- For bookings prior to 24th March, prices will include the costs of
electricity. Although that does not include the cost of charging a
car, please arrange that with us separately.
Electric capable pitch bookings will commence from 24th
If you have booked a pitch capable of providing electricity, your pitch
will include a hook up box capable of providing access to 16 amps of
electricity. Power will be metered and can be purchased on a 'pay as
you use' basis from the paypoint on site once you arrive or online at the
prevailing unit rate. Please note with these electric capable pitches,
from 24th March, they do NOT
include the cost of electricity.
In the event of you being unable to purchase electricity, we may be able to
make arrangements to meter your usage and charge you at the end of your
stay, subject to a suitable deposit.
- Any customer falling ill while on site at Deepdale, must make every
effort to get themselves home at their own costs. If they have to stay
due to no option being available to leave, then they must pay any costs
associated with that extended stay, including any extras nights of
accommodation, compensation of customers who had booked to use that
accommodation after them, and any other costs associated with their extended
- Customers must provide the contact details of each household who form
part of their booking, and that information will be made available to
relevant authorities if requested for contact tracing purposes.
- The number of people must not exceed the number stated when the booking
was made except by prior arrangement, and in any event shall not exceed the
capacity as advertised.
- We reserve the right to decline group bookings, and do not accept
camping pitch bookings from groups of more than 10 people staying on site at
the same time. We accept a maximum of 10 people staying together in
the Private Rooms. Groups booked into the Granary are able to book up
additional rooms in the Stables (subject to management discretion), but we
ask the group as a whole to use only the kitchen, dining and sitting
facilities in the Granary.
- We do not accept stag or hen parties, and do not accept guests
under age 18 without parental supervision, subject to management discretion.
- Deepdale is a quiet, relaxed place and has a strict 'no excessive noise'
policy after 10pm. We reserve the right to ask guests making excessive noise
after this time to leave without a refund.
- Facilities and amenities may be altered or withdrawn if circumstances
beyond our control necessitate this (e.g. Health and Safety rules, drought
orders, excessive rainfall etc).
- On the campsite we allow Firepits & BBQs (must be off the ground to
avoid damaging the grass), but do not allow disposable BBQs. Any wood used on BBQs or Firepits must meet the DEFRA 'Ready to Burn' rules. - We reserve the
right to bring in temporary bans if the local conditions mean fires could be
- The balance due on your holiday must be paid 30 days in advance of the
start date, and we reserve the right to cancel your booking and re-let the
relevant accommodation in the event full payment is not received within this
- Guests are responsible for making good any damage or breakages,
replacing like with like wherever possible. Please advise our reception
office of any breakages or damages as soon as possible during your holiday.
- We ask that self-catering accommodation be left reasonably clean and
tidy at the end of your holiday, and we reserve the right to make additional
charges in the event that our normal cleaning procedures are deemed
inadequate to ensure the property is ready for the next guests.
- In the event of a complaint, please notify our reception office
immediately so that this can be resolved to your satisfaction during your
holiday. Unfortunately, we cannot be held liable for any shortcomings if
these are not reported at the time.
- A maximum of two dogs per pitch are allowed if prior permission has been
given, and the appropriate fee paid. We have a few dog-friendly rooms available
in The Stables, and The Granary can be dog friendly. Pets are allowed on the
understanding they are not permitted on any furniture and are kept on a lead
and under close control at all times while on the park. Pets are not allowed
in the Stables kitchen or sitting room. You agree to clear up after your dog
and to dispose of the waste in the nearest general waste bin.
People not keeping their dogs on leads or not clearing up after them may be
asked to leave early with no refund.
- Please bear in mind that the safety and wellbeing of children remains
the responsibility of parents or legal guardians at all times. In
particular, when staying in the Stables or Granary, children must share a room with a
parent or legal guardian, and must be supervised at all times in the public
spaces of Deepdale.
- If cancellation of your holiday becomes necessary within 30 days prior
to the start of your holiday, you will remain responsible for the balance of
charges. We strongly recommend you consider taking out appropriate
insurance. If you do have to cancel your holiday please notify us as soon as
possible, either by email or telephone.
- Customers wishing to take advantage of a discount or voucher may redeem
only one discount or voucher per booking.
- Lost keys in respect of rooms will be charged at £10 each. We reserve the right to charge a
refundable key deposit.
- We do not accept bookings from or allow anyone to stay at Deepdale Camping & Rooms who is listed on the Violent and Sex Offenders
Register (or any register which supersedes this). By making a booking,
you are confirming that no one in your party is on this Register.
We reserve the right to correct errors made in our advertised and confirmed
prices as we notice them. We also reserve the right to pass on any additional
accounting and/or bank charges incurred through the processing of credit card
transactions, re-presenting cheques and late payments.
Deepdale Camping & Rooms will not knowingly pass on your personal
information to any third party. We will hold your information on our computer
systems for the purposes of recording and administering your booking with us. We
may also use these details to provide you with information on news, activities,
offers and events happening at and around Deepdale. You can ask us to remove
your details from our database at any time, by emailing us or clicking on the
unsubscribe link in newsletters.